I work as a Community Librarian with Deschutes Public Library in Bend, Oregon:
- Led an Oregon Heritage Award winning, multi-year collaborative project with the Deschutes County Historical Society to digitize pioneer oral histories and make them available through Deschutes Public Library as digital audiobooks
- Charter Member of Deschutes County Access to Justice Commitee, first of its kind in Oregon. Launched a popular Lawyer in the Library program, where participants can sign-up for free 30 minute consultations with local attorneys. Covered by local news channel KTVZ, and The Bend Bulletin.
- Leader of a popular monthly book club, profiled by local radio KBND here
- Interviewed by The Art of Manliness on being a male librarian
- Conducted extensive research, conducted a series of public lectures, and published an article in the Oregon Historical Quarterly on Socialist presidential candidate Frank T. Johns who drowned in Bend.